Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Malaysian Cosmonaut

The Angkasawan Programme is the Malaysian national programme to send the first Malaysian to space. The Malaysian will join two other cosmonauts aboard a Soyuz space craft that will rendezvous with the International Space Station, which is in orbit around the Earth at an altitude of approximately 360 km.The Malaysian astronaut is officially called the Angkasawan, which means astronaut in the Malaysian language.
MALAYSIA BOLEH


Labels:

technorati tags:

1 Comments:

Blogger tejaswini said...

I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.
data science courses malaysia

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home